Director Edward Jeffries (Guest Book)

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:03 pm

Wednesday 03/29/2006 5:28:46pm
Name: firefly girl
E-Mail: fireflygirl04@hotmail.com
City/Country: adelaide
Comments: For all those who don't believe me about Edwards new girlfriend. Why don't you check out Edwards History Page in the next couple of days. He has told me that originally he wasn't going to say anything about Teryl because he wanted to protect her. But after she gave him permission he is now going public about their relationship.
SO THERE JAMES FROM CANADA

Wednesday 03/29/2006 9:15:07am
Name: James
E-Mail:
City/Country: Canada, 590
Comments: That’s all rubbish! Like Edwards going out with someone new! He'd never give up Sophie Bennett. She has the fame and she must be rich after all she’s done... and he’d never give up on her support because Sophie was more than likely also promoting him and unless this other person has that stuff which I don’t think so because I haven’t heard of a Teryl before so. I don’t think that is true! And Edward hasn’t dedicated anything to her but Sophie so that’s factual and if this girl was with him he’d make a comment of it or even write her a few songs and I have his new album (which is great Edward) and there’s nothing! So there!!!!!!!

Tuesday 03/28/2006 12:59:36am
Name: Sara
E-Mail: BabySara_star@yahoo.com.au
City/Country: Australia/ NSW
Comments: Edward Got a New GirlFriend... What happened to Sophie? This new girl must be realy worth something to Edward if he gave up Sophie Bennett for her! Thats what love dose I gues.

Edward U rule man!!!

Tuesday 03/28/2006 12:54:14am
Name: Jessica
E-Mail:
City/Country: USA
Comments: Since when did that happen... :( Dam it because She's luky Edwards a real choser when it come to girls he goes out with.. just look at how long he And Sopi where! Thats good to hear that EJs happy!

Monday 03/27/2006 4:24:22pm
Name: Firefly Girl
E-Mail: Fireflygirl04@hotmail.com
City/Country: Adelaide
Comments: Just thought you all should know. That the rumour that Edward has a new girlfriend is true. Her name is Teryl Overton and she goes to Mitcham Girls High School. She is very sweet or so i have been told by EJ's friends. So now you know and i have also been told by the couple that they are very happy together. From your gossip friend Firefly Girl.

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:03 pm

Wednesday 03/22/2006 2:30:33pm
Name: maddi
E-Mail: madeleinedaly[at]hotmail.com
City/Country: australia
Comments: well done on the site and the cd's good luck with everything.

Monday 03/20/2006 9:17:24am
Name: Sammy
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Thats soooooooooo good to hear!
Edward And Sophie, I never saw happening! But its good to hear that there's someone out there makeing him happy.! :)

Monday 03/20/2006 9:08:27am
Name: Worker from EJs Films
E-Mail:
City/Country: Australia
Comments: I have not just heard this but seen it for real!!! Edward has a new girlfriend and has been with her for sometime. Her name I can’t remember but she’s a really nice person. So theres no more Him & Sophie anymore!

Sunday 03/19/2006 12:05:08am
Name: Jessica
E-Mail:
City/Country: Australia, SA
Comments: Ur so lucky to have a girlfriend. Sophi is so luck. Your like totally cool.
If you remember me I was the one you helped with that work. and thanks because I managed to get it finished!

Thanks Edward.

Sunday 03/19/2006 11:44:52am
Name: hilary
E-Mail:
City/Country: australia/nsw
Comments: hi,
i really LOVE your website,music and film! I think the work you do is FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work!
yours truly hilary

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:04 pm

Tuesday 10/18/2005 3:58:17pm
Name: Carli
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: That’s only because EJs Films are starting to open up wider and help.
EJs Films is all about helping and have from the beginning!!!
Thank you guys and girls that work @ EJs Films not forgetting Director Edward Jeffries.

The link you saw is on many other sites so keep an eye out because it’s a special deal that EJs Films offer to those that have a website. I know of several young friends that needed help and they have helped her with professionalism and with due care.
I E-mailed the contact e-mail address 4 EJs Films about this issue asking for the number of sites they have taken there assistance too. The number up to this date they said is over 110+… that’s why you have probably seen a lot of those links.

Ps. After reading your bio Edward.
I think you must be a well educated person.

Tuesday 10/18/2005 1:40:59pm
Name: Sharon (:)-<-<
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: I found this site link that took me to this website.. The link said that the following site i was on was powered by EJs Films... and i have seen many sites with this on them... all of which looks great because of your help most probably.

Thanks for keeping the best standards.

Monday 08/22/2005 11:52:19am
Name: Kyle Davision
E-Mail:
City/Country: Canada, Toronto
Comments: Hay Friend... we speak over the net sometimes. I saw the message John submitted... ant he a little immature.

Anyway I took a look at your profile on your website and I see your birthday is around the corner.

Happy Birthday Edward :)

Monday 08/22/2005 11:44:33am
Name: Assistant Director John Haydon.
E-Mail:
City/Country: Australia, SA
Comments: Happy birthday Edward.
Ill give you your 18 punches when I see you next at work.

Thursday 08/11/2005 9:40:52am
Name: Kim
E-Mail:
City/Country: Salisbury
Comments: This is a well constructed website.
You Edward Rule... Keep getting out there and take over those other losses.....

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:04 pm

Wednesday 07/20/2005 11:22:07pm
Name: Bryan
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: This site is cool.

Monday 07/04/2005 7:47:33pm
Name: girls from Your College
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: hey ej omg we love ur work so much i hope everythin turns out good 4 u wif ur singin and dancing man u got tha MOVES keep up tha beat boxin mate good work i fink i can c tha next joel tunner. well betta go we all love ya ej

Friday 06/24/2005 8:38:22pm
Name: Talisa
E-Mail: iluvej@hotmail.com
Comments: oh (breath) my (breath) god! is this really edward jeffries!? the edward jeffries of ej films? ur so awesome! i can totally see why you get all the chix. ur so dam hot. u kno i love u. i really do. love Talisa

Thursday 06/23/2005 12:58:42am
Name: Trish
E-Mail:
City/Country: South Australia (AU)
Comments: Hi dude. Wats up I like meat you at that cool party you like totaly controled... howz did you do it... Did they ask for u..? Well Just wona say hi...

Wednesday 06/01/2005 10:32:04am
Name: Biancia
E-Mail:
City/Country: Adealaide
Comments: EJ i think your beautiful and i wish i could be your girl friend. sofie is so lucky to be with you. i'm here to say i love you and good luck with your famous career Edward

love Biancia :)

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:05 pm

Wednesday 05/11/2005 3:00:02pm
Name: Michael
E-Mail:
Comments: Ej u legend i luv u, u signed my book and proud to say that i no u and i go 2 collage wiv u. gd luck 4 tha future man.

Friday 05/06/2005 12:43:20am
Name: Rick
E-Mail:
City/Country: Australia, Vic.
Comments: Wow man this site has good admins. I dont like my admins cass they muck things up for me and well I have to fix their bluges... Its a real pain.
You must really trust ur admins... and I tell u I whould too, you've got such a good website, and the code is like totaly neat.

Keep it up with the good HTML code...
(Web Master for another site)
{I Recomend this site any day}

Sunday 05/01/2005 9:08:49pm
Name: Message from EJs Films Administrator
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Dear [Sweaty lil Girl (Sally)]
The master mind to this comp. Is certainly Edward, All posts that you make on this site is sent to that same Address. Edward and all of our other members have @EJsFilms.tk address that forward on to their actual address. an example of this is - Example@EJsFilms.Tk and this goes to: Example@yahoo.com.au.

On a last note. We don’t allow others to take control of other peoples Accounts (Well we try too). We know of other’s that have a system where another person replies on the behalf of the Actor/Actress. But we don’t like the way this is done, because we know you as a “FAN” want the chance to speak to some of our people because of their greatness.
\And we try to do our best/

Saturday 04/16/2005 10:09:41pm
Name: Sweaty lil Girl (Sally)
E-Mail:
City/Country: U.S
Comments: Its a shame that u have a girl friend, I'd die for the chance to meat you... See all my friends know you.. and one of them said they have E-mailed you. and they said that u where like so kind and nice... thats the kind of thing we need to look for in ppl.

P.s I asked for you're E address but I'm not shore if you relly reply because I have heard that u have admins and that other STARS have ppl that reply for them. So if I E-mail you will you Reply..?

Friday 04/15/2005 10:15:12am
Name: trish
E-Mail:
City/Country: canada
Comments: your fully sic, you are cool and i love your stuff you are so hot.
luv ya trishie.

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:06 pm

Wednesday 04/13/2005 9:41:55pm
Name: MIKE
E-Mail:
City/Country: GOOD OL ADELAIDE SALISBURY
Comments: SUP bro, MAN I GO TO UR college AND BRO I FINK UR A FULLY SIK BRO I WISH I WAS LIKE U UR FAMOUS U GOT KILLA MOVIES KILLA SONGS U GOT IT ALL BRO GOOD LUCK 4 THA FUTURE I HOPE I COULD BE IN 1 OF UR MOVIES OR FILM CLIPS TAKE IT EASY BRO

P.S GOOD LUCK MAN

Saturday 04/09/2005 1:45:21pm
Name: Sharaie
E-Mail: rocky@msn
City/Country: sa
Comments: Edward. I go to Xavier and i was told about your website by a few people that go to your college. I do vocals at my school and I play the violin. I was wondering if i could be a guest singer on your next album. I am a female and it would be nice if i got to sing and get to know you. Could you get back to me asap. It would be nice if we could talk. i understand if you say no. also you are pretty atrractive. Im still single and i am the same age as you. So maybe we could get to know each other very well. P.S please say yes to me singing. And also tell me if you have a girlfriend or not. thanks.

Saturday 04/09/2005 9:15:53am
Name: James
E-Mail:
City/Country: Mel. Au
Comments: U rock bro... greate site!!!

Tuesday 04/05/2005 1:28:08pm
Name: kelly
E-Mail: sexygirl@msn.com
City/Country: sa
Comments: You are so hot. I love your music and your movies. Luv kelly xoxoxo

Thursday 03/31/2005 10:05:24am
Name: Amy
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: You're websites cool and I think its great...
Keep up the good work and hope to get one of you're movies that I have herd so good of...

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:06 pm

Saturday 03/19/2005 6:59:49pm
Name: Rachel
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Hay I like this dude... he's like cool.

Saturday 03/19/2005 5:00:05pm
Name: Adam
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Nice site, very nice...
I see your upto date... u must have good admins.

Saturday 03/19/2005 4:55:04pm
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Hi, i think i have meat this guy before he's like totaly hot and nice.
:)

Friday 03/18/2005 9:26:54pm
Name: Jess
E-Mail:
City/Country: adelaide
Comments: I have a copy of your music CD and its to die for... you ppl must get a copy if not already..

My Fav. song is (I love you)

Friday 03/18/2005 9:22:36pm
Name: Tara Tran
E-Mail:
Comments: dode ur hot... well must go.

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:07 pm

Thursday 03/10/2005 11:34:23am
Name: Baby Kate
E-Mail: BabyKate@horsemail.com
City/Country: Au
Comments: You're my idle..!
You're like so cool, you have you're own films and you also make you're own music.
OMG you're like totally cool.

Sunday 03/06/2005 8:41:27pm
Name: Ben Smith
E-Mail:
City/Country: Japan
Comments: Hi EJ....
Nice sig!!! and what a cool website.
Ilike the games on the fansite!!!
I also like it how ppl in Japan and all over can post to get you're products...
Keep it up EJs Films...!

Wednesday 03/02/2005 8:50:20am
Name: TJ is the name!!!
E-Mail: TJz1@yahoo.com.au
City/Country: Australia - NSW
Comments: I was looking on the web(google) and you're web address came up. So I thought id check it out and well hay this is a great site and you and john are very (What’s that word) Impressive and did I mention good looking.
Well I’m going to add this site to my webs list! and I hope that I hear more of you.
Good luck and hope to see you around some day

Oh my name is Tracey Jaski > TJ

Tuesday 03/01/2005 10:41:17am
Name: Lisa kato
E-Mail: Lisakatorules@horsemail.com
City/Country: Canada
Comments: This website must be a lot of work to maintain but I guess that you have administrators.
I have also seen that many other websites are powered by this great company.
That must mean that you guys are extremely good at providing you’re services.
These people know what their doing and I would defiantly recommend EJs Films.
All (powered by) websites look great all thanks to EJs Films, I also have to thank the man him self. Edward for helping my friend by offering his assistance and advice and for telling my friend about their Website promotion offer. Thank you Mr. EJ

My E-mail address is Temp!!! so if it changes youll will not be able to E-mail me, but ill post a new one when i get a full acount.

Saturday 02/26/2005 10:19:27pm
Name: Sarah
E-Mail:
City/Country: australia adelaide
Comments: omg i love you SOOOOOO much edward ur work is excellent i love all ur films they r great. i go 2 skool with you i wish u didnt have a g/f cos i realy like u
PS ur a great singer n dancer keep tha beat boxin up...
love sarah.

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:08 pm

Saturday 02/12/2005 7:17:20pm
Name: Jenna
E-Mail:
Comments: HeY , EJ
Well look at you your a star! I love your work!! and i think you are so sexy!

Love always Jenna ! ;)

P.S LOVE Always!

Friday 02/11/2005 3:09:28pm
Name: Tasha
E-Mail:
City/Country: SA
Comments: Edward you went to the same collage as me and you use to carride a brief case and you showed me inspiration that no matter how much you spend doing work there is always an achievment and Edward you made it to the top... :)

Wednesday 02/09/2005 9:11:18pm
Name: Sam
E-Mail:
City/Country:
Comments: Hi' you're like my number one guy...
I've got posters on my wall of you and I whould die to meat you.

Love Samantha

Wednesday 02/09/2005 7:34:40pm
E-Mail:
City/Country: perth
Comments: Dear EJ
Youre so nice and i like that in a guy. you also look very hot.

Wednesday 02/09/2005 7:27:59pm
Name: Johnny
E-Mail:
City/Country: Addelade
Comments: Edward I wish I was like u.
You have it all..! You have the looks and grove and you have your own Company.
I have to go but ill defenatly E-mail you! see i hope we can be like great friends.. :) :>

Post 09 Nov 2010 9:08 pm

Sunday 01/02/2005 11:53:39am
Name: Agnieszka i Blazej
E-Mail: Barlogx@wp.pl
City/Country: Poland
Comments: Edward, You are really a person who follows his dreams, and this is great. You are a great dancer, also:)

Friday 07/23/2004 11:06:53am
Name: James Pre
E-Mail:
Comments: Hi, your a great actor! I Have seen you work! And think its GREAT!

Wednesday 07/21/2004 8:40:56pm
Name: Laura (from JLS&Krule!)
E-Mail: laurab30@hotmail.com
City/Country: Melbourne, Aus.
Comments: Director Edward,
Thanks SOOOOO much for your help on my site (James, Lara, Sophie & Keenan rule!).
From Laura

Wednesday 06/09/2004 3:33:05pm
Name: Miranda Suvvey
E-Mail:
City/Country: New York
Comments: i have recently looked at your website and am very pleased with what i see. i will be most accomplished if you allow me to join your company.

Tuesday 06/08/2004 4:05:15pm
Name: Alexis
E-Mail:
City/Country: Canada
Comments: Dear Edward
When I first saw this website I thought it was really really bad. But then I saw the photo of you and I thought you were truely amazing. I believe you are an inspiration to all young people who want but are to scared to follow their dreams.
Thankyou for you wisdom and greatness and I am priviledge and honoured to know this website. Thankyou once again.
Alexis
PreviousNext

Return to Guest Book